I'm feeling full. I ate a late lunch / early dinner at a dinner in the downtown area. I ate an omelet, home potatoes, sourdough toast, and decaf coffee. It was basic but really satisfying. Then I bought some huge mochi donuts! Exciting. I've been good the past week or two. I actually can't believe it. I think just talking about it helps. It's like half the battle.
I went to LitCrawl 2022 and it was EPIC. We all met at Kitava for dinner and everyone got to know one another. It was cute. Then we walked over to Manny's on 16th - a beautiful venue. Then we walked up Valencia and went to two readings at Stage Werx: one for Manic D Press and the closer, Club Chicxulub. The last reading was SO GOOD and so inspiring. I want to hold onto that night for just a little bit longer. I think going out and meeting people is good for my mental health. I should do it at least twice a month. Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment