Monday, October 10, 2022

I feel good today

 Today was a good day. Even though my old manager had a lot of comments for me to resolve on a communication. I feel a little inadequate that I can't think of all the things she picks out. But I will try my best and wake up earlier and start work earlier. THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM.

I'm not sure what I need in my life right now. I'm trying really hard to work on myself and fix all my weaknesses. They are my eating habits and my editing skills. I'm a very organized person, so that is a strength, and I'm also a resilient writer. I can write about anything, but it does take some practice.

I like eating every three hours until I reach 5:30 pm/6:30 pm. It works for me! I can honor my hunger and not feel horrible for gaining weight. This is a way for me to maintain my current weight. I'd like to stay here.

No comments: