Things I learned today
Find inner peace in healthy ways
1. Journal after you eat dinner
2. Talk to a friend on the phone during and after dinner
3. Meditate after dinner
When it comes to eating out at restaurants
1. You don't have to finish your plate; you can eat until your lightly full and take the rest home! Then you have more than 1 meal to carry you through the week
Plan fun and light things to eat for dinner
1. Cottage cheese, fruit, and pecans
2. Salad with canned salmon
3. Roasted veggies with sauteed tofu
Work on the CBT worksheet
1. Identify thoughts your want to reframe
My strengths at work:
1. Very organized and excel at making processes that streamline activities, like managing a tracker, a powerpoint, and making timelines in Asana and excel
2. Versatile and brave writer: I may not be good at writing in every style out there, but I will always give it a try and practice it until I get better
3. Sunny disposition - I'm easy to talk to and I'm very positive
4. I keep boundaries in terms of work/life balance and being a contractor actually helps me stay working no more than 8 hours a day. Then I do other self care activities the rest of my evening
5. I love my job! I love the culture, I love working with medical scientists
No comments:
Post a Comment