Sunday, October 02, 2022

Dear Diary

 I've been moving, growing, changing. 25 pounds lighter, but I don't feel that much different. Well, maybe because the changes were gradual, over the course of 4 years. Mental clarity followed, stable energy was uncovered, releasing and the remission of my mental illness. Finally. Release. Freedom.

I am now ready to maintain, but to now work on my mindset, and not just my body. To change the way I think. To attain a higher level. Better, stronger, smarter, healthier. No more illnesses, but generate wellness and achieve optimal health and energy.

What can I do to change?

Perhaps to keep looking on the bright side of situations. To be resilient. To make better decisions. To meet challenges and overcome them. To love my work and be passionate. 

But to also become a stronger creative writer. To generate more work and to edit them to make them more polished and not so "rough". What can I do to change? Focus my energy 100 percent to improve my flaws. To increase how I value myself, but also to keep learning. I am a life long learner. I love life and I want life to love me back.

No comments: