Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Ah, Well

C is really stressed out. Their AC system broke and they have to get a whole new system. It's going to cost a pretty penny. I feel bad that so many things break over there. Maybe they weren't that high quality to begin with? Seems like a headache. But I won't tell that to C. It would be really disheartening if I said anything like that. 

I'm glad that I can move to OB. I think it will be good to have my own space at first. Before we all live together. I think I need to re-calibrate first before we compound the situation. It's almost a blessing in disguise, actually. 

I found a good mental health clinic in OB that, I think, takes UHC. I'll have to find out from my job about the health insurance situation. I also need to check if the TN fost-adopt agencies also allow MS residents to part-take in their program, or if they are only for TN residents. There is so much to look into. It's not too overwhelming though. I feel more excited actually. I was kind of really worried at first, thinking about where I would fit into C's house. It's kind of a small house. So I had a lot o internal worries, especially since they get a lot of power outages and the like. I think, since OB is a nice town, things will be of good quality? I hope so. 

Some of things you just don't know until you get there.

No comments: