I definitely think I've found my peace, calm, and happiness, but have I found my inner bliss? Considering I once felt it while meditating in a courtyard in 2016 during a meditation class at KP, I think I can find it again. But that day in 2016, I didn't think about "finding bliss," it just sort of, well, happened.
But now I've joined C and am doing 21 days to inner bliss meditations, and it has me wondering: can I feel bliss once again? Or maybe I've felt it but just wasn't consciously aware that I was feeling bliss? Now that I'm stronger, more stable, healthier, stronger, better energy, can I tap into my inner bliss whenever I want? I think it's going to take some work, like all good things.
Maybe I'll even write a short story about finding inner bliss. A funny one.
No comments:
Post a Comment