Summer means my annual trip to M. I'm excited! I miss C, but it's not a type of feeling that hurts or feels negative. I have my freedom and I feel like I've really "found" myself during this time. I've been able to heal, feel at peace, and also thrive. Things are going well right now! I know with good time, there are hard and troubled times, too. I have to be smart enough to know how to go through the difficult times, too.
But, I'm an ever changing person so hopefully I now have the knowledge and experience to go through troubled times easier. I say this all b/c I'm expecting the move and transition to life in M to be hard at first. Not sure for how long, but I need to be mentally prepared to go through adjustments. But I love C and I trust him. I don't think he would consciously put me in a worse situation. I suppose I can do more phone call to p's there, or do more research about fost-adopt agencies. I could ask how long the training period is and what times the trainings are available.
I am doing well and I want to at least enter a "bass-ass era" while I can--I have the haircut to go along with this new era! Now I need to write like a bass-ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment