Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Need to Express

So work said I'm not allowed to work in TN but I could work in MS. Now C and I are planning for what that would look like. I need to find p-docs, a good fost-adopt agency, and a decently priced apartment in a good/safe area. OB is kind of nice and safe but also a little pricey in relation to the surrounding northern MS and southern TN area. But it's supposed to be up and coming. Plus, C has a lot of family and friends in that area. Now I just need to see if work will provide health insurance and if I can get a decent salary, after they adjust for cost of living, which they definitely will.

Now it's a matter of how I'll break the news to T and A. I think they'll be understanding, I hope. But of course T might someone in the area. But I think she really likes me. I'm going to be extra nice to her in the next few weeks. And A is in NJ so maybe she'll feel more comfortable with another member on the team in the central time zone. All of this makes me really nervous. So much to juggle and so much to plan for. Perhaps I should talk to B and S to get there opinion on OB.

C is busy with his new job. He seems to be accepting of it more and more. I hope he is there for a bit. He needs to rebuild his resume and get back into the corporate world. I hope he is able to make the best of it and that it doesn't affect his mood too much. I'm supposed to see him soon and I hope he's in a good mood while I'm there.

I haven't had time for my creative writing. I need to write more, that's for sure. But I also need to fix my energy levels. It seems to be good when I take G regularly and less of SRC. But during busy times at work, SRC does pull me through. My health is actually pretty good overall and I've lost a couple of pounds. I was at my lowest weight in a long time this past week. I think it's b/c of the mindset shift from BB. I'm glad I joined it; it was a good decision.

No comments: