I've felt distant from my creative writing lately. Maybe it's because I finished a few stories that took a while to noodle on or maybe it's b/c all my focus was at work, trying to get through Summit. I need to start writing again! Maybe I'll bring my journal with me to M this beginning of July - but then I don't want to bring too much?
What do I want to write about.... or maybe I'm in an editing mode! I could review the new short story "The Surgery" or I could review Y's edits to my novellette. Maybe working on edits will spark my creativity with working on a new or existing short story.
Hmm... what am I feeling these days....
-Renewed for my zest for life
-Excited for the future
-Disciplined for partaking in a healthy life
-Careful with the things I say, and the beliefs I hold of myself
Maybe I can contemplate loss again - the loss of my father, the loss of friends, the loss of myself. It's been awhile since I went through that period, but I think it's rife with stories to tell, lessons learned, a story of survival. A story of loneliness. A story of losing myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment