-I started at S and worked a full year and I'm back for another great year
-Got my surgery done that I've waited for for awhile, and life is SO much better
-Met with C's family and really felt gently welcomed
-Presented C and my family our business idea
-Focused on tried and true friends
-Joined a gym and am loving it
-Wrote more creatively than I have in a long time
-Enjoying being part of a writing group
-My family is accepting that I'm not going to give up on C
So many good things happened this year, and most of it is because I found joy and stability with S.
What am I hoping for this next year?
-Work hard at S and increase my design skills and improve my copywriting and make it more witty
-Finish writing short stories that I started in 2023
-Write more Magical Realism
-Continue enjoying my writing group
-Start going to the M Book Club meetings
-Start planning for M
-Lose some much needed weight by being consistent in the gym and being consistent with my nutrition
-Save money for M
I'm excited for this next year and building on this foundation I formed in 2023.
No comments:
Post a Comment