Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Feeling Refreshed

I think the time off for Christmas and New Year's did me good. Just got back from my first paid personal training session and I feel really good! It's a gentle, positive, slightly uplifted mood. I like this! I'm going to try and incorporate two days of strength training into my schedule now.

As we get older, we start loosing more muscle mass. And that makes us more vulnerable to falls and breaking bones. In fact, I should probably start taking Calcium. I already take a lot of supplements but I think it's doing me right.

And my energy is so much better! It's stable, consistent, and not jittery at all. I think it's because I'm exercising more and trying to eat less sugar. I am also taking a probiotic. I did eat a lot of cookies during December, but so far no signs of candida--shew! But I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. I should still try to eat low sugar.

I feel good and this is a great way to welcome 2024.

No comments: