Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The Real Culprit

After reflecting on changes to my diet in 2023, I realized I started drinking more Oat Milk this year, and also, my acne got significantly worse this year as well. So is there a correlation? I'm willing to experiment. I tend to do experiments with myself a lot. But I think when partnering with your medical team on one's health, it's important to be able to be methodical and consistent about what works for one's health to be the fully optimized self.

So I'm giving up Oat Milk. I'll miss it, as it's a super creamy addition to my morning cup of joe, but if this experiment reduces my acne, it will be well worth it. Perhaps I have a slight oat allergy even? Hmm. This will be very interesting, to say the least.

I finished watching The Tale of the Nine-Taled Fox and it it was SO GOOD. Probably my favorite K-drama to date, which says a lot b/c I'm addicting to K-dramas now. Wow, so much has changed, but for the bettter.

And, oh internet world, I think I'm in love with minor elements of fantasy and magic in fiction. I'm so excited to write in this genre.

No comments: