-A writing group
-A book club
-A literary community
-A gym with classes and personal training
-A yoga community
Since October 2023, I've been exercising a lot more, and more rigorously, and more consistently. I feel really good. My energy is way better than it's ever been, especially after having Candida overgrowth and gut issues. But since doing the 7 Day Cleanse in October, my gut and energy have never been better.
I have good friends and I'm not being overly needy or codependent. My mental clarity is good, and after taking SRC, my feelings of exhaustion from working so hard have ceased.
I'm starting the year off on a good foot. I need to be happy around food and my eating choices. I need to find ways to lessen my anxiety, and lessen other issues and be the best version of myself.
I can do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment