Sunday, January 07, 2024

Off To A Good Start

The Kickoff Broadcast went well and was pretty smooth. T said she appreciated my help, which means a lot to me. I had my first personal training session and it was a lot of fun. I want to get fit and strong this year. I talked to P and had a great conversation with her today. The best in a long time. I'm not going to eat at restaurants alone this month and see how I feel about that.

This month, I'll also start doing the FM calendar on my own! I hope I do a good job. I want to take on more new duties this year and secure my spot on the team.

I want to save a lot of money this year, as much as possible.

I want to be a good girlfriend.

I want to be a good friend.

I want to be good to myself.

This year is about growth and simplicity. I'm ready for it!

No comments: