At dinner after seeing the beautiful lights, I had dinner with A and C at Burma Superstar in on Park Street. I really love Burma Superstar and love going there. A started the night about venting about her partner. He said some passive aggressive things to her and it got her angry. She let it out with us and we offered our support and understanding. I made a joke that maybe he was angry that maybe he was annoyed b/c I ate all the brie and A chuckled. Shew. My timing for humor is getting better.
Then A and C had a lot to catch up on. Then C delve into her dating life and it was so much fun to listen to. She is quite the catch! So she will likely find a really great guy to be in her life.
Somehow or another we got around to talking about healthcare. I somehow related it to a silly story about how "I have a strange love for going to hospitals," which A and C immediately laughed at, which was intended. I told them an example was when I had my hemmorhoid surgery in September, that I was so excited to be at the hospital that I talked up all the nurses and doctors. (Another round of chuckles.) Then I go to the part was I was wheeled into the operating room and I was SO excited that I open my eyes wide and try to soak it all in. Then, as the lead doctor was starting to introduce my case to all the other doctors, he said "Here is patient Kimberly Kim and her medical record number is..." and then I blurted out: "My medical record number is XXXXX!!!!" The ladies both thought it was hilarious! So well timed and explained.
I'm trying to find more humorous stories in my life. It's time to keep track of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment