I don't want to talk about work. I do want to talk about how I'm feeling as I'm not that in touch with my feelings, typically. I feel refreshed and at peace. I've done all I can regarding the jobs that gave me a chance to interview with. Now, I wait.
But I don't feel loneliness today, though I spent the entire weekend alone (except for Friday night). It was so fun to hang out with A and her family and also with R. A is a cherished friend of mine. She is so bright and full of life, when she has the energy. I've only seen her crash once out of the 7 years I've known her. She is an awesome mom and quite the inspiration. R, I'm just getting to know on a deeper level. She is calm and cheerful. I like spending time with her. She isn't snobby at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment