Friday, December 30, 2022

Connection to Music

 Everywhere I go, if it has music I feel hyper aware of it. But love the sound once I realize what I'm listening to. At first, it's like, "Oh, I hear this," then I'm like, "Oh! I like this!" I feel the rhythm within in me and it makes me really happy. But I think it's all because of the acne medication. I'm going to stop it if the quarter pill doesn't work. But I want to keep trying.

I talked to a friend's ex boyfriend who reached out to me on Facebook messenger. He is worried b/c she is exhibiting delusions and no one knows what to do. He told me that she went through a traumatic brain injury, and that she also has family members who have bipolar disorder. I feel like I'm the only one who knows what to do, but perhaps maybe that's because I'm the only one who does know what to do. I'm proposing that we plan an intervention but I also don't want to get sued over this. This feels nuts and scary, but I feel an overwhelming sense to help someone who is having a psychotic break--I've been there and I know what it's like.

No comments: