I started reading The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman and he clearly explains today's world as he sees as it, and how it really is. He's a fiercely intellegent man, and anyone who picks up this book will be caught up to the 22nd century. The future is a changin' and Thomas Friedman is ontop of it. I'd like to write more praise about the book, but I haven't even finished half of it yet, and I'd like to do that first, besides read all of his other books, too.
Besides opening up the TRUTH about what is happening in our world today - with the digital age, the internet, our instantaneous communication, and the ability to talk to almost anyone in the world in the blink of an eye - he's also forecasting where the world is going with all of this, and it's a direction I'm sure ALL of us are wondering about with fury these days. If you aren't, I would say that you are apart of the fortunate few.
No comments:
Post a Comment