I just moved into my new apartment and I'm starting to get a bit more comfortable as time goes on. It was such a whirlwind of a move last Tuesday that I'm still uncertain of whether or not I feel just right in my place just yet. Don't get my wrong, I adore my place. It's way better than living in my basement oneroom, but I still kind of miss my previous apartment. I feel caught in two different areas of both my mind and my heart. I can't really begin to describe to you how much moving has shaken my blogging routine because it seems a bit silly to say that I feel shaken, but I do. And whether or not it's the right kind of shake, well, I have yet to decide, especially since my life is a series of twists and turns.
I never thought my life could feel so dramatic, but it does! haha! Of course, it must be because I'm taking classes at Yonsei University - the hub of drama for a gyopo. It was where I first realized my gyopo identity and what being an gyopo meant to me when I faced other Korean kids who traveled to Korea in order to experience one crazy summer of language learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment