Sunday, August 06, 2006

wedding, food, relatives galore

Updates. Enthusiasm here we go!

Quick summer review:
+'s
+iCal on my MAC! yea, baby. my poor excuse for a secretary. but thank GOD I have a substitute!
+blogging everday. my saving grace
+yonsei summer school. yes, even with my whining, it was good. the 60's/70's lingo is pretty cool and very old school korean methaphorical mumbo jumbo~ me likee ;)
+onStyle! another saving grace
+lemon cleanse. mk can come up with good ideas. although her intentions are selfish sometimes..
+moving! no more bugs!
+hong kong!!

-'s
-buying AC/nengohnpoonggi a bit late. should have bought the used AC right away. notchusuh. T.T
-being so reclusive and not talking to more random ppl at school. T.T
-not seeing a therapist
-feeling broken down
-mosquitos!
-waning motivation
-messed up books
-not emailing friends from the states T.T
-didn't win the diet. T.T


**Lessons with my first tutee have been really fun! We're covering novels and arty magazines. (ie: did you know there is a vinyl toy phenomenon going on?) If you want to copy, go ahead. As for your own writing material, go copy some famous novelist! That I obviously am not, nor will partake in.
**Just went to my cousin's wedding. It was a Korean-style wedding, therefore there was a lot of mingling with some glitz and glamour~ It was a classy one!
**My brother is in town! Yahoo! Some Detroit Edge + Seoul Craziness + Repressed Korean boy hostility~ Guess it runs in the family, too~
**Diet is over. Do I sound like I'm beating a dead horse? God, I hope not. And I hope I don't sound like too much of an asshole by putting out my life for you all to scrutinize!

**Hiatus is on..maybe.... >_<

No comments: