It's money. We want a big, beautiful modern home, big enough for our multi-generational family. We don't want mediocre, we want to go for it.
I feel impatient and I should tell myself that for many freelancers, they barely make enough to get by during their first year. So I should be grateful! And I am. Now I just either need to layer on a 3rd client, or find a high paying full-time role. Either one would make me happy. I'm a simple woman, just human kindness and compassion are enough for me.
We want the house, the kid, the kitty, the pool, the healthy mother in law, and lives blessed with good healthy and longevity. We want to be in a good neighborhood, have inspiring neighbors, and live our golden years in comfort. I think that is our dream. Eventually we want C to quit the hard labor job and work part-time and be the homemaker, as I keep advancing in my career and become the bread-winner. That means I need to keep up with communications, I think. But I'm not adverse to learning some copywriting in order to do side gigs.
At least I found an in-expensive generic. It feels a lot like the American brand version. I feel lucky. It happened somewhat quickly: between November 2025 to March 2026. That was five months of trying different options before landing on this one. Shew! Now, don't stop me, world. I'm limitless.
I think I need to just keep focusing on relationships now. Build my community, build my network. As long as I keep applying, the job thing will work itself out. And according to our dream, a big modern home is the right way to go. I think it will help us in other aspects of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment