Gosh, I know this is a public website, but I really hope nobody reads this thing. I sounds so snobbish! I'm really just trying to make myself feel better, though lately I feel really lucky.
I know I have to eventually become the breadwinner in my marriage, as C's job is really dangerous and not good for the long-term, but I really do like everything that is happening in my life right now. Working at the MF has been really fun! And honestly? A breath of fresh air. I get to copy edit stories that I really believe in and feel proud to stand behind. They are all so talented -- and kind! I am grateful my friends suggested this role to me.
And C just got a renter for his condo! Woo! Thank goodness. He was really on the border of almost struggling financially but this is a huge help. I know we have financial goals, but we'll get there in time.
I know we have a dream we are trying to get to, but I also want to enjoy the moment: because it's a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment