Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Secret

MW bars are helping with my appetite, in terms of not having so many cravings, but they are also kind of expensive. So I'll try maca powder in my smoothies. That means, I'm going to have a late afternoon Life Shake Mondays-Fridays. Just have to order it from Amazon. This makes me feel hopeful! Yes, I am starting perimenopause, but it isn't terrible...yet. The next thing I can do is get ashwaganda by iteself for lowering cortisol levels. But I'm going to first see what the maca powder does first.

And I envisioned the rest of my short story while walking today! Hurrah! What a great feeling. I'm just going to soak it in and outline, rather than rushing to write it down. I'm taking the advice from this fiction writing podcast that not all creative writing days are straight writing: some are editing, some are outlining. I'm so happy to listen to this podcast. It's really insightful.

Good things are happening to me and feel open to new opportunities this year. My life is going really well. Now I just have to afford the higher costs: Kaiser raised prices and my student loan payments will go up starting this summer. But I'm ready for it.

No comments: