Sunday, March 10, 2024

Moving Up the Time

Since I may have to get Affordable health care in TN, I decided to move up the time to talk to work. I think I'll start the conversation in September, but I'll move after the new year, if they let me. But if S doesn't offer health insurance in TN, then I'll have to get affordable health care and I have to find out when open enrollment is in TN. So that may expedite the timing of talking to T and HR. 

I'm okay with this as I'm getting more and more excited about the idea of moving there. Things are just getting more stressful in the Bay. My health care costs are going up considerably with Kaiser and it's just not good for longevity here. And it makes more sense to move forward in other ways. I am going to ask C, one last time, if he wants to try and find a science job here, but he will most likely say no. He is too comfortable and we've already been planning. But it doesn't hurt to ask one last time.

I think when I move to TN, I'll look more closely at fost-adopt agencies. Or at least try to find out what's needed to pass a homestudy. There are so many variables and new things to look out for. I should make a list of some sort.

No comments: