Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Adulting?

A friend is telling me about her love life and it sounds messy. People our age dating either have kids, or were divorced and hence have some major baggage. It makes me feel grateful for being "off the market". There is just so much to contend with and navigate: finding someone you connect with, talking and getting to know someone on a deeper level, the logistics of sex at an older age, going through hormonal transition for a woman on top of it all. Sounds complex! 

I am probably not a good person to give advice since I haven't dated in over 15 years. So I don't know what today's bachelor is like or what he's looking for, or what he needs.

C is simple: he likes to be productive, he has tons of energy, he loves to fix things, he works hard, he is a scientist by nature, and he loves playing guitar.

More on this later...

No comments: