Thursday, March 28, 2024

Ch-Ch-Changes

It's springtime, but still a bit chilly and rainy in the Bay. But I love the longer days! I find it quite energizing.

I'm going to try eating MW bars twice a week to see if that helps with perimenopause symptoms. My primary symptoms of night sweats, period cycles that have shortened, increased cravings, and inability to lose weight. It's not terrible, just some minor changes that I've noticed. But maybe they aren't that bad either. The not being able to lose weight is tripping me up a little. But I am eating more overall, and my hunger has increased. I have a feeling eating MW bars and a combination of taking SRC twice a week may help a lot more than I think.

So my pdoc recommended that I talk to a new practitioner; not instead of him, but in addition to him. Not sure why he recommended that b/c I've been thriving overall. Perhaps it's b/c I graduated from my session with E.

I need to get back on track with writing. I think thinking about the direction of my short story is taking me off track. Need to get back at it. Sometimes too many critiques is distracting. Hmm.

No comments: