Okay, I'm ending the "100 Days" today because I'm losing a rhythm here. It needs to be 100 *consecutive* days for this to be truly effective.
I can ad hoc blog all I want, randomly writing here and there, but that's not what I need to be working on right now. I need a *consistent* writing practice that will help me really write a LOT more than what I've been doing. And blogging definitely opens that door.
I've been busy. I have 2 clients that I really like working with and are reliable and are good, consistent clients. Now I just need to figure out when to work, when to exercise, when to rest, and when to write my own stuff. I just need to get into a rhythm. That will help greatly.
I do like the work I'm doing right now. I do find it enjoyable. And I got great feedback from one client I just started with: she likes my writing style and what I initially produced, so that's a good thing. Shew!
Then my editor, a week ago, said I was doing great copy editing work, so that's a win, too!
Now I just need to safely transition to a new version of my main med and I'll be dandy!
By the way, it's mine and C's first Valentine's Day as a married couple tomorrow. I'm so excited to celebrate love with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment