Well, that's a generic title. Oof.
But it's true! I'm doing well. I'm on the brand with NP and it's actually pretty good! I was a little sluggish yesterday, but my mood and logic are good. No depression, no over emotional-ness, no psychosis - a little, tad bit of sluggishness, but at least there is no anxiety or hyper feeling at night. Let's keep trying this for a week and see how it goes!
I went to an event at NB, a storytime event that an author I interviewed for MF was reading at. It was so cool! There were so many adorable kids there with their parent, and they were coloring and having a good time - at a bookstore! And when I came in, a beautiful woman commented on how she loved my coat! Then I told her that I loved HER coat and we started talking. Then I asked if we could exchange IG and she said yes! Then I sat next to her during the event. She was so outgoing, bright, and sunny. What a nice demeanor. And then we went in line to get our books signed by Jamie together. I was sure to say good bye to her and that I was happy to met her. I held back a little, mainly b/c I''m not sure if I'm "safe" - with my political values. I feel generally safe in Memphis b/c I know it's a blue city, but I'm a fish out of water still. So I tend to be a little apprehensive. I think people I meet kind of feel a stand off-ness about me. That happened at the last NB event when a beautiful woman then gave me compliments. I wish I got her IG, too! Darn.
But it feels exciting to meet new people and strike up conversations with beautiful women in the city. I also had a hard conversation with SC about my hours, but we texted the next day and smoothed it out. I think my year of "relationships" is really helping how I approach things. Shew!
No comments:
Post a Comment