I keep changing meds. But I'm trying different ones and seeing which one is best. There are some that I can tolerate and there are some that are flat out a no. But it's good to have options?
I don't know if it's good for my brain to keep switching. It's not creating any outward instability but maybe the switches do something internally. I'm not sure, and I will ask one of my doctors about it.
Lately, I've been feeling really productive as I'm working with two clients. Both have pros and cons, but mostly pros. One is writing focused and the other is editing focused. It's actually a pretty fun mix and I hope to be able to keep them both for a bit. But easy come, easy go, so I won't hang on too tightly if it isn't meant to be. But at the same time, I'll do my best.
It's strange that I'm suddenly freelancing. I thought it would take a least 6 months for anything to land. But after 6 weeks, I was employed again. It feels good to be working, I love to work and I love what I do! I hope these pan out. I'm not sure yet, especially since everything is still so new.
No comments:
Post a Comment