Not sure what the best description of what I felt when C said we would get one car insurance policy for all our cars. And sometimes he would need to drive my car if he needed something with more trunk space, and then he said I would have to take driving classes to learn how to drive a stick.
I get that he feels like he knows how we should live, but I felt uncomfortable with that. Like, what is my opinion? I think this is going to happen a lot especially b/c I'm going to his home turf. I was like that to him when he moved to Oakland.
Perhaps when I first get to M, I'll reach out to people I know in the area. Of course I'll have to stabilize with a care team, but I think I'll need to start to make friends soon after I move. Just to keep my own identity, I think.
And then there will be a transition period where I'll be forming a new identity. But you know what? I think of Gwen S, who married a country guy and transitioned well to a new style. She emphasized that this is the first time she felt loved. That gives me hope to see someone so beautiful, stylish, and famous transforming her look into something that accounts for her new love.
No comments:
Post a Comment