Saturday, November 02, 2024

Amazing

I feel so amazing today. I think it's the result of compounding good habits: I've been going to the gym regularly, doing hot yoga, and eating really healthy. I've cut down on carbs and that's greatly increased my energy and the way I feel about myself. I think during this next 5-10 years of perimenopause, I have finally cracked the code! Now, after a couple of more weeks focused on cardio, I will re-incorporate strength training. I feel SO GOOD.

Next, I got hit up by a recruiter for a health and wellness company. But I think it's a start up and I'm not interested in being hired on full-time. I will go through the interview process and say that I am launching a freelancing career and would like them to consider becoming one of my clients. I hope that works, actually. I really, really hope so.

Thirdly, I'm getting a lot closer to P, especially now that she broke up with J/D. He was a HUGE douchebag and I'm SO glad he is out of her life. I can tell that she is getting stronger! Now I just need to reduce how many times we talk on the phone b/c some of our phone conversations are like 2-3 hours long! I don't actually mind b/c they aren't draining at all, like when I would talk with P, but they are filled with laughter, connection, and growth. I feel so grateful. But I should also spend time with my other friends, since my time in CA is becoming more limited.

Finally, I feel happy. I know a lot of change is going to happen, external change, but like our CEO of S emphasizes, we have done the work to prepare for all this growth that is coming up. I feel that deeply.

No comments: