Saturday, November 23, 2024

The Holidays Are Here! Like, For Real

It's almost the last week of November, then one more month until the new year - like, whoa! When did that happen? 

So much has happened this year and I'm so grateful of where I am in life right now: my job, my exercise routine, having close friends, having a loving partner, having dreams and goals I'm actively working towards.

I think things will make more sense when I'm actually there. I sort of can't believe this is all happening. But there is still time to soak up the culture and friendships in the Bay. A place that literally saved my life. A place where I became a writer.  A place I embraced my weird identity. A place where I found my magic combo of meds. A place where I found me.

What will be in store for me in M? K, my hair stylist, said everything changed when she became a mom. It totally fully realize what that's like, but I'm excited for it.

One thing I missing? My writing practice! I need to get back into it. At least blogging.

No comments: