Yesterday I hung out with P for like 6 hours and it was fun, mostly. She kept complaining about people in her life. I thought it was entertaining at first, but then she just got progressively negative. She's a cool person but often goes down a rabbit hole of negativity. It's kind of exhausting. She is well versed on local politics and maybe I need to steer the conversation more. I was kind of quiet b/c my period started and I was feeling a little loopy/adhd-ish.
I was mostly fine, but then later I told her how I was feeling and she asked me more questions about my symptoms. I don't tell people about them b/c it's often too scary for them. I regretted talking about it so much and now wish I hadn't. I just felt like she was going to secretly judge me since she talks so much sh** about other people in her life. I felt worried after she left. It wasn't a good feeling.
Perhaps I need time away from her. I think we've been talking a lot and it's been getting intense. And it's hard to take time away b/c I think it's becoming co-dependent. I need a break for a few days from talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment