Thursday, February 08, 2024

Not Doing Well

I've been struggling lately, but I think it's mainly b/c I was PMS'ing. After a few workouts, I got really hungry and bought some food. One night, I even went to the new 7/11 that's like 5 minutes away. It's really nice! It's brand new and the quality of their hot food is really good. Looks good, tastes good, and is not out for too long. I hope this business continues to do well!

There was another 7/11, on Washington, but one day it was totally gone! It got demolished. That was the one the C thought was shady--his instincts are usually spot on. I can't get over how well he is able to read a situation and glean so much information. Impeccably, too.

I really miss C. I bought my airplane tickets, I reserved the hotel, and I even bought some cute pink Valentine's themed bra and panty set. I hope he likes it. But I think I should probably try to lose a little bit of weight. It's been going up and down and I think I just need to re-establish my workout routine, now that the weight training sessions are over. I think I need to re-evaluate and re-calibrate somehow. Plus I did purchase CPY classes, so there's that too.

No comments: