I went to Philz Coffee in Castro Valley and bought a medium Filtered Soul--it was a little cold but SO good. So tasty! I got a breakfast burrito but that wasn't as good as the coffee. Then I walked around a small market nearby and they had Beard Papa's there! I love that place! I haven't been in a long time. After that I got a few things at Trader Joe's.
Then I came home and took a quick rinse before driving out to Berkeley to see K for my massage with her. The massage was SO GOOD! The best she has ever done! She is so so talented.
However, after I had the most amazing massage, I went to Kaiser to pick up my meds. They fucked up and didn't have them. The manager is going to call me on Monday to talk about what happened. I was fucking pissed.
But I wanted to continue my self-care day. So I went to Piedmont Grocery and bought a tiny cheesecake, and got a decaf coffee from Peet's. I came home and ate the cheesecake and it was pretty good. Now I'm just chillin'. I'll probably prep for tutoring, read over my flash piece for tomorrow, shower, and do some reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment