Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Upcoming Health Appointments

Soon I'll be in the hospital getting minor surgery. I actually looking forward to it, despite the fact that recovery is going to be painful. Funny, right? I love medical stuff. Well, not love, but like. It gives me good memories and brings me back when I was a little girl visiting my dad at the hospital. 

He was always in a good mood at the hospital, and he may even had a lot of fun. He was respected and passionate. He got tired later, but he his spirits were usually positive. He was a great doctor. 

And I felt closer to him during these visits. We would all eat at the hospital cafeteria together, which I thought was so cool.

We even had a whole closet at home dedicated to medical supplies. I would play in it not really knowing what some of the utensils and devices were for but found them to be utterly curious. I loved playing in that closet.

I wish my dad was here to see me having surgery, to talk to my doctors, to check up on me. That's how he showed us his love. Through his passion.

No comments: