As I grow older, I am not entering a time where I will go through many changes. My period is already starting to become very irregular, so I thin I am now in perimenopause. So far the changes are not that big, but I think that was the missing link as to why I'm always hungry. I also think I'm not eating enough protein. Or maybe it's also from the blood loss b/c of my h's?
In any case, I welcome this new change for me. It's a rite of passage of womanhood, and now I'm becoming an "elder". I can give others my wisdom, if they are willing to listen; I will slow down, and take life at a slower pace; I will energize myself via alone time; I will accept my body for what it is, the strong and steady health that I hope will follow me into my old age. I'm a little late to the game, but it's time to treat this tender body of mine with the utmost care and regard. I'm ready to age peacefully, without resistance. I welcome it.
No comments:
Post a Comment