My h removal surgery is going to hurt a LOT. On a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 10. I talked to the surgeon today and he prepared me on what to do and how to approach things. He also said recovery is 2-3 weeks and full recovery is 6 weeks. I'm sort of screwed b/c I will only have 9 days of PTO saved up at that time, and not a full 10. But I think I might only need those 9 days. But just in case, I'm going to talk to HR on what my options are. Hopefully a solution can be drawn up soon since I'm about a month away from my surgery. It's coming up QUICK.
I will talk to M about surgery recovery since she just got her hip replaced. But I'm looking forward to not having these annoying h's! What a relief it will be after I'm fully recovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment