This quote that I saw on FB felt so accurate and I felt relief after acknowledging it. I wonder, am I truly stronger now that I've healed with time? With time on my own to find my rhythm? Something I didn't know I could possess. Thanks to C, and his decision to move back with my family, I was able to find myself. Also thanks to the best medicine combo I've ever been on.
**
I think P forgave me just a little. We decided to talk 1x a month, or every other month. I told her how much I cherished her, and I think that's what softened her thinking towards me. In any case, I appreciate her friendship.
**
My surgery is coming up. So soon! But C and I will have some fun together before I have to get my h's removed and then will be in pain for a week. I should start praying. I do believe in God but I never pray, I'm not sure why that is. Maybe a part of me thinks it's futile? But another part of me wants to give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment