Talked to a friend of mine, and she is on the road to recovery. She asked me a lot of questions about how she should think and approach certain things in her life and I gave my opinions. But I also shared what I am working on, on myself, too. Here are some of them:
-Money management. Just got a book called "I Will Teach You To Be Rich". It covers all the basics from saving, how to use credit cards, to investing.
-Research and get ready to adopt a child from Asia. I started reaching out to agencies and asking if they allow single women to adopt. Many require that you be married for 3 years, and many also have age limits. I have to come to the realization that I may not be able to adopt internationally. The back ups are domestic adoption and foster-to-adopt. I'll try for international adoption first.
-My mindset. Learning to improve my self-talk and how I treat myself and how I talk to myself. Now that I've lost weight, worked on my hair, and worked on my skin, I am now ready to make an internal transformation: one that will help me survive any situation, one that will help me to be a strong, single mother, and work on a mindset I can pass on to my future child.
No comments:
Post a Comment