Sunday, April 23, 2023

Rage Against the Machine

 On second thought, a lot of what I felt yesterday, all that anger and agitation, was from starting my period. Even C clued in on it when I talked to him on the phone about portable AC units. He got frusrated with me and then I apologized in a text after. I shouldn't mistreat him just b/c my hormones are making me feel angry and agitated. Hi, It's me; I'm the problem, it's me.

And I feel better about my interactions with R. She is living by the seat of her pants, so I should be more patient and forgiving. She's a good person and I should honor that. I shouldn't be so much of a perfectionist. 

I love cleaning my apartment. I love having it be spotless and super tidy and clean. It brings me a lot of joy to clean this place, regardless of "all the work" that other people say it is. Fuck that shit. It makes me happy.

No comments: