Friday, March 31, 2023

Confusion

 Lately, I've been missing appointments, been extra clumsy, and feeling more relaxed. I think it's b/c of my good friend, R. She has a gentle and strong force of influence. She's super positive and is never grumpy. We've been having deep talks as well as humorous, more playful conversation. She's got an effect on me! It's a good one. I see that I can be rigid and need to be more spontaneous. I think that's where surprising forms of delight can enter your life and change you, moment by moment.

I feel bad for having so many rules and persnickety ways of doing things around the house. But I love having my "own" space, a chosen space, and not one I had to get out of desperation. It's been lovely, comforting, and surprising living here. I'm glad I can actually afford it now. But I need to focus on saving.

Luckily, R opened up about weight loss journey tips: a big one is not eating out so often, which I find myself doing a lot. I think I like being around people and eat out more for the slight social aspect, rather than the actual taste of the food. 

I want to do more cooking and try new recipes and become a better cook. I think I'm serious about adoptin and I think I've outlined a clear path to do so. I feel delighted today.

No comments: