Monday, March 27, 2023

To the Fullest

 I'm not sure what I feel, maybe a little lost in something, or someone. I feel good energy though. I'm going on a 2 month diet. No eating out, except for special occasions. So lots of cooking at home. I'm excited to make new recipes and try new things the next two months. Maybe I'll even ask my brother for some advice. What to cook? Hmm, I'll have to look through my cookbooks. I got them for some reason! 

I don't need to lean on P these days which feels good for me, but may not feel good to her. I think she got used to my support. But I hope she is doing well. I don't want to end it on a bad note. Sure, I want us to take a break, but I want us to remain friends. She means a lot to me and I'm willing to compromise.

No comments: