Lately, I've been eating 3 full meals a day and feeling quite full by the end of my third meal. It feels nourishing. Well, it's actually 3 full meals and a slice of bread in the mornings. Sourdough with seeds. I don't want to talk about this very much.
Work was good today. I think I did well on some captions to LS assets. T seemed excited about my writing. I think she liked my ideas. That felt really good. Also, I think it's because I have a pulse on the health and wellness industry. I should eat less so that I'll get obsessed again. JK. But really, I do love the health and wellness space. But, personally, I might shift towards thinking about financial literacy. I want to be able to retire when I'm 60, but I'll need to save up a lot of money. It's good that I talked to J, my financial advisor, and she made some recommendations. I didn't take them, but I will, hopefully next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment