C and I have been long distance since 2019. I think he moved back to Memphis in January 2019. I've been on my own for a long time. I've grown. I've changed. I'm a different person. Stronger. Smarter. More strategic. More organized. More peaceful. I'm grateful for C in helping me to learn more about myself. I don't think I could have done all this work on myself if it hadn't been for him moving away.
So far away for far too long.
But I think I'm going to work on myself a little more, now financially, and save up for my move to be with him. R put a thought in my head that I could always go back and live with my mom, especially if I need to save up more money. It's not a horrible idea, actually. It could help my plans to adopt a kid from South Korea. Lots to plan for, but all good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment