After realizing I do a lot of planning at my day job, around writing projects, I decided to incorporate that into my creative writing life as well. Especially after talking to R about why she created the planner, it got me thinking that I need to be way more organized with my creative writing life. I think it's time to up my game. I upped my game in 2023 when I joined C's writing group. The accountability really helped me work towards deadlines, as well as get inspired by what other people are writing. Now, with wedding planning taking over my life, my writing practice has fallen to the way side and I want to change that before too much time passes.
I think I will play with how to create a method to my madness. Maybe it will inspire something totally new. I'm excited.
But, for right now, I just know I need to "put pen to paper" more often. I feel rusty, so it's time to brush off the dust and get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment