Tuesday, April 08, 2025

And So It Begins

With only 4 months left until I depart, I should really start the research behind the vendors for the move, like getting a quote from Mayflower, researching companies to ship my car, and talking to Stephanie about Affordable Care in the South. I should start all this the weekend after this upcoming one, where my family will be in town. 

I need to be the hostess with the mostest this weekend. Being, bring present and happy, while showing people around. I hope we can eat good food, but mostly spend a lot of quality time with one another. 

Also, I need to focus on the wedding website, invites, and losing weight this month. But it still wouldn't hurt to start getting quotes for the move stuff.

I can't believe it's all ending now! There is so much to let go of... So much to do, so little time. It is time to start getting quotes though.

No comments: