I'll miss:
-Mission burritos
-Really good matcha and matcha baked goods
-Healthy gf and vegan foods
-Really good Asian restaurants
-Okay, why is this all about food?
-I'll also miss the health conscious crowd
-Being part of a vibrant literary community
-Friends who are serious writers
-The writing group I'm currently in and have really come to appreciate
-All the good, true friends I've made while living in the Bay
There is so much to say and so much to feel. I've never gone through something like this before, except for maybe leaving Michigan for South Korea. But I hated Michigan and how boring it was.
But this move marks a huge change in my life. Will I become an Asian Southern Belle? Will I make good friends? Will I find restaurants that I like? Will I find my niche as a writer? Will I be able to get my medicines? Will C and I be able to start our family?
So many things.
I'm not sure how to let go and let things unravel, but maybe I should just... let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment