November will be devoted to finishing my CPY membership and also spending time with family. I'm not sure when my mom and bro are visiting, but sounds like they are thinking about it.
The past couple of years, I've been driving down with my mom. I think she's come to visit me twice now. I can't exactly remember. I feel like it's been twice? That's a lot since I've been living in SL for 1.5 years now.
I keep teetering between wanting to move to M and not wanting to move. It doesn't help that C is teetering with some of our plans, too. That makes me not want to rush and move to M. But I know financially, it would be really beneficial to move to M. It's just that I've been getting in a groove with friendships here it seems, or at least things have serendipitously gotten better? I feel so close to the Bay, so many good memories, so much growing up, so many amazing literary events, and so much rich culture.
But I should keep growing each year, right? Maybe re-connecting with P will help. But I don't want to bombard her with things happening in my life. I'm glad we took a couple months break talking to one another and I'm glad she initiated that. It was needed.
So in December, I plan on writing a short story, poem, or micro-story every day of the month! I've never done anything like this before, so here goes. Or maybe not a whole new story every day, but work on creative writing every day. I hope I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment