This year started out well with a new job. But a year from this month, I think it was still a little tough. But so much has changed since working for S. My values are aligned so well with a job and company for the first time in a long time. It makes writing content so easy and almost freeing! I love my job.
I get kind of scared when thinking about going to M. So much will change. But maybe they will only be good changes... I'm trying envision my life there and I can see it, sort of. In my mind's eye, I can see where my "office" would be, I can see that I would have to keep things in a storage unit, and wait until we buy our forever home before thinking about what to do with all of my furniture.
And who knows what will happen in the next year and a half. But I think envisioning this new future is a good thing. I think instead of worrying about "What ifs" it's more important to manifest a life that I want. Step by step.
No comments:
Post a Comment